Residential Foundation Designer
- Posting Date: 05/10/2017
- Specific Category: CAD Designer
Initially candidate will be responsible for converting clients’ drawings into company layering standards while ensuring all relevant information has been included using AutoCAD 2008 (or better). Must be able to work with and meet deadlines, manage time and multi-task effectively, and be willing to work late nights and weekends on occasion.
- High School Diploma or better.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2008 or better.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Construction experience preferred.
- Strong spatial reasoning ability required; able to visualize in 3D while drafting in 2D.
Please apply to this job posting by emailing your resume attached as a .pdf or .doc format with the subject line “Foundation Designer” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please include your hourly wage range, 3 professional references and explanation of why we should hire you.
Smokers need not apply.