- Posting Date: 05/01/2017
- Specific Category: Structural Engineering
Structural Engineer (P.E.) Job Responsibilities:
The Structural Engineer has responsibility for foundations and the structural design of residential and commercial projects. We are a growing medium-sized firm with a strong reputation and client base. Responsibilities include:
- Performing detailed reinforced concrete foundation design, timber frame design and masonry design to support the proposed structures.
- Reviewing and stamping foundation and structural designs, soil reports, construction compliance forms and miscellaneous letters.
- Supervising the work of and provide structural design expertise to CAD technicians to produce structural plans.
- Taking responsibility for the technical quality, accuracy, and standards of engineering and design drafting for the project.
- Understanding contract terms and have the ability to recognize discrepancies.
Structural Engineer (P.E.) Job Requirements:
- At least 5 years’ experience in structural engineering, including residential and commercial site design and foundation.
- Working knowledge of structural design software such as AutoCAD, MathCad or Struc-Calc. Other software also acceptable.
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.).
- B.S. degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
Please apply to this job posting by emailing your resume attached as a .pdf or .doc format with the subject line “Structural Engineer” to email@example.com. Also, please include your hourly wage range, 3 professional references and explanation of why we should hire you.
Smokers need not apply.