Posting Date: 04/09/2015
Specific Category: Structural Engineering
Initially candidate will be responsible for converting clients’ drawings into company layering standards while ensuring all relevant information has been included using AutoCAD 2014. Duties include: beam layout, rafter/ceiling joist layout, beam design using software, and more. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines. Candidate must be able to multi-task effectively between projects, and be willing to work long days and occasionally weekends as required.
- High School Diploma or better.
- Experience with AutoCAD 2014.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of residential framing preferred.
- Strong spatial reasoning ability required; able to visualize in 3D while drafting in 2D.
Smokers need not apply.